1550 grams - High end technologies
Less inertia: ISM
Optimized energy transfer: Isopulse lacing and asymetrical rim
Lighter wheels are faster wheels
A light rim with the same stiffness: ISM machining
Light free-wheel system: FTS-L
Rely on the proven Mavic quality
Weight: 1550 grams
Rim resistance: Maxtal, SUP welding, Fore drilling
High quality adjustable cartridge bearings:
front wheel: 690 grams
rear wheel M10: 875 grams
rear wheel ED11: 860 grams
Color: Black: double anodization (black rim, silver ISM), Silver: silver anodized
Height: front 22 mm, rear 25 mm asymetrical
Brake track: UB Control
Weight reduction: ISM
Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
Material: stainless steel
Shape: straight pull, bladed
Color: black or silver
Nipples: integrated M7 aluminum with dry thread lock
Count: front 18, rear 20
Lacing: front radial, rear Isopulse
Front and rear bodies: aluminum
Color: black or silver
Front and rear axle material: aluminum
Front axle size: 9x100
Rear axle size: 9,5x130
ED11 or M10
ETRTO size: 622x15C
Recommended tyre sizes: 19 to 32 mm
Color versions: Black or Silver
Tyre version: Clincher only
• Fore: Only one of the 2 rim wall is "drilled".
o The rim is 4 times more resistant to fatigue stress.
o 20% increase in the rim rigidity to transfer all of your energy to the ground.
• FTS-L - FTS-L: Force Transfer System Light: The reinforcement of the key transmission components.
o Lighter hub
o Stronger hub
o Better torque transmission
• Isopulse: This spoke lacing design and wheel building brings better wheel stability and a crystal clear transmission of energy thanks to a better spoke tension balance between left and right flanges.
• ISM: Inter Spoke Milling: Lighter rim and equal rigidity is the magic equation to reduce inertia and to free extra power for climbing. A Mavic patented exclusive concept (US 6 402 256).
• Qualité de Roulements Mavic + (Mavic bearings quality +) Our most demanding level. Those cartridge bearings are of course double sealed with C3 internal clearance, and topped with a micro-adjustability system, allowing you to quickly adjust your wheels according to performance goals: precision ""free"" adjustment for maximum fluidity, or perfect high precision setting for all-weather rides.
• Maxtal: Exclusive to Mavic. An aluminium alloy that is 30% more resistant than a 6106 alloy, for lighter and stronger rims.
• Zicral: A highly resistant and lightweight aluminium alloy for spokes.
• SUP: Soudé Usiné Process - A welded and milled rim joint is extremely strong, eliminates shuddering when braking, and offers superior wheel balance.
• UB Control: Usiné Brut Control - The braking surfaces are milled to improve braking friction and eliminate shuddering.